Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The 2012 Met Ball

Last night, celebrities and fashion icons flocked to the NYC for the most prestigious event, The Met Ball. It was held this year to mark the opening on the Costume Institute exhibition on Miuccia Prada and Elsa Schiaparelli. This ball is something everyone whose anyone wants to attend, and my invitation obviously got lost in the mail! This is the Oscars of Fashion! So who was there and what were they wearing? Let's take a look at the best and worst looks the gala had to offer.




















Now, onto what in my opinion was some of the worst dressed attendees! I mean, what were they thinking?! 

 Love the dress, but the color washes her out and it's boring. Her hair is boring as well.

 Too much going on over here. If it didn't have the top piece, I'd be all for it.

Love everything, except the lip color and color of the dress needs to go..like yesterday.

 Now, the dress isn't too bad. I think it's made for a taller person, but she looks so depressed that this look s not working.

 I'm all for fashion risks and thinking outside the box, but I just can't with her dress. 

 Need I say anything?

 Apparently Beyonce wanted her Cher moment. I know you look good girl after you had a baby, but this is a no.

 The double belt doesn't do anything for me. It clashes with the print.

Okay Bruno, the fro. GET RID OF IT. You look like a chick. It's horrible.



Who was your favorite and least favorite of the night?

xxox dolls!

All photos c/o google & hollywoodlife

3 comments: