Summer is one month away and we have some new make-up trends to play with during one of my favorite seasons. From bright lips to a natural glow look! So clean out that make-up door with last season's colors and go shopping for these awesome new looks!
1. Tangerine Lips: Tangerine lips are all the rage. Apply a lip liner under the whole lip to make the color stick and not run or apply foundation to your lips and then blot after applying color. Try MACs Morange color!
2. Pop of Color Eyes: Pick out your favorite daring hue, whether it be green, blue or purple and apply it to your eyes in either shadow form or keep in simple with a streak of colored liner. Keep the rest of your face natural with bare lips to balance out this look.
3. Fresh Faced Look: Summer 2012 was all about this look on the runway. Use a moisturizer to improve texture and complexion of skin and use a foundation that matches your skin tone perfectly. Also apply a pore minimizer for a flawless complexion. You can try a tinted moisturizer in place of foundation for an added glow. Apply some balm to your lips and highlight your cheeks and brow with a highlighter and you're good to go.
4. Metallic: Spice up that smokey eye with a touch of metallic shadow or liner. It's all about golds, silvers and coppers this season.
5. Stained Lips: Bold color stained lips are in style for this season. Trade in the glossy lip look for a matte finish. Try slicking on your favorite lip color if you don't have stain and blot it for a subtle, matte finish.
6. Contouring: Show off those gorgeous cheek bones of yours' and add some bronzer from your cheekbones to the top of your ear.
7. Retro Glamour: The vintage look in totally in. For this look, keep your face fresh and add a sweep of black eye liner to your eyes and wing the tips for extra flair , then apply mascara. Don't forget your red lip because it's essential to complete this look!
8. Colored Lips: Gloss is out and lipstick is in. Try out a hot pink or dark purple lip! Make sure to apply a color your lip with a lip liner similar in color in order to have the color stick or apply foundation and powder to your lips, apply color, blot then crush some powder on top and there ya go! No runny lipstick !
9. Bold Statement Liner: Grab that black liquid eye liner and draw bold lines of your eyes. Wing them out as far as you want for a super feminine look.
My personal favs are the stained lips and fresh faced! I can't get enough of these new looks. Which are you eager to try?