Thursday, May 17, 2012

Brilliance New York Salon Grand Opening

Hello there my lovely readers! I hope you're enjoying your week thus far. I've been quite the busy one with work lately and I wanted to share with you the the event we threw last night for our fabulous client Brilliance New York! I am pretty obsessed with them since their products are amazing (no, not because I work with them, but because they really are) ! I have the diamond infused iron and let's say it's tamed the Miami frizzies. 

Any who, last night was their salon grand opening! It was packed of beautiful people along side even prettier models. The beats were booming all night long, while guests enjoyed drinks and some food to nibble on. Ladies were able to get mini VIP makeovers and left with their hair and make-up looking fierce. The press was all around and at some points it was hard to walk with how many great people were there. We had celebrity stylists come in and the hosts of the night were some local bloggers from Miami. The event was a huge success, even though by the end of the night my feet felt as if they were going to break off from my body and go their own way. My team and I were non-stop, but it paid off and Identity Media Shop pulls off yet another wonderful event! Check out the pics below ! 













& my outfit of the night.....



Mint Green Skirt,Forver21.Bustier Top,Forever21.Shoes(not shown) Jeffery Campbell Litas!

Don't forget to check out Brilliance New York

xxox dolls!

3 comments:

  1. You look fabulous dear and the grand opening look fantastic. Success for Brilliance New York Salon!!

    xo
    Minnie
    http://minnieonfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete