Tuesday, July 10, 2012

REVIEW: L'Oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick !

Hello fashion lovers! I have fallen victim yet again to the beauty isle of a store and bought two more lipsticks to add to my growing collection. This time I was drawn to L'Oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipsticks! They're said to last 10 hours. I picked them up in Fearless Fuchsia & Target Red. 



I had to try them out that very night and I opted for the red. Upon applying I instantly liked how they felt and how much color it gave off. They go on smoothly and feel moisturizing. The staying power turned out to be AMAZING. I ate, drank, talked, ate and drank again and the lipstick was still growing strong! The only thing I noticed was that it felt a little sticky after awhile, but a little chapstick on top and you're good to go. 



Overall, I think they are worth it. You can talk, eat, drink and kiss all night long without worrying about your lipstick getting away. 

Will you go out an try em'?

xoxx dolls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment