Friday, July 13, 2012

Style Week Resort Miami: DAY 2!

Buonasera mi amores! I'm back with day 2 of Style Week Resort Miami and as Day 2 came to a close, I was as tired as ever but I could truly say I really enjoyed all three shows. Each designer was on point with their trends and the colors we saw we're just gorgeous. Oh!, & this time I was able to sit front row at the shows so the pics are 100% better!


Now, like last time, first things first. My outfit for Day 2 of Style Week Resort Miami



Earrings: Electric Boutique. Dress: Saks Fifth Ave . Wedges: TJ Maxx. Bag: Micheal Kors. Jewelry: By Me <3

And once again here is my lovely team and I !






Some backstage madness & fooling around!


Nina Cortes From Project Accessory!




And now.....drumroll please! The reviews! First off we had designer Amanda Perna with her 2013 line.This girl put all the right colors in her collection. The colors were absolutely beautiful. Each piece of clothing had such motion to it and I loved that about it. There was tons of sheer add ons and color/print blocking. Her prints were just adorable and the pleats she used took me back to the 20s. Overall her whole line was spot on with the trends and something I would love to add to my closet. Thumbs up for Amanda! 




Up next we had Tess Johnson's line. Now as much as I loved the line for the most part, it was a very hit or miss show. Either I loved the piece or I hated it. Not to mention that it had about 9 pieces in total, not enough to get a feel for her design technique. The paisley print I was obsessed with, as well as some of the colors she used, but the rhinestones had to go. Overall some cute pieces I'd wear, like this amazing sheer dress I could see myself rocking on a yacht sipping champagne. 




And lastly we have Jessica Abernelhy's line! I loved her line! Again very few pieces like the previous line, so not a lot to look at but what I did see gave me a 1950s feel. Lots of polka dots and mid drift tops. It had a total resort feel. The colors were bright and fun and the prints were gorgeous. A great line just needs more pieces! 


Well loves, that's all for Day 2! I'm off to the last and final day of Style Week Resort Miami! Which designers' line was your favorite this time?


xoxx dolls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment